Saturday 22 March 2008

¿DÓNDE ESTÁ MI COCHE?

I´ve seen some strange stuff whilst I have been away but this is up there with the best of them. Whilst walking along the plush streets of Palermo in BA I stumbled across this.



To add to my confusion towards Argentinian motorists I was baffled by all the half full bottles of water on car roofs. I wasn´t very good at science but I´m pretty sure it wasn´t attracting the blistering heat away from the car to be stored magicallly inside the bottle. Then I thought it was perhaps just an old wives tale, but as it turns out it is a sign to say the car is for sale. I don´t know how you are supposed to contact them. May be they put a message in it! Not sure what is wrong with the good old single minded proposition, for sale, along with contact details.

2 comments:

Robert said...

Hello ... I know this sounds a daft question and not related to your post, but errrrm, how long are you going to be in Argentina for? It's just I might be there next week and wouldn't mind catching up - and I promise I'm not too much of a strange bloke!

Carl said...

I´m no longer there I´m afraid but I would have loved to have caught up. Your blog makes me laugh!

If you haven´t been to BA before it is great place. Probably my favourite city in South America. No doubt you will have a great time.

I´m moving to Sydney in 2 weeks so if you are ever there then drop us an email.