Tuesday 6 March 2007

Running Scared


We had this weird conversation in the office this morning about the fact that joggers always seem to be the ones that find dead bodies. I initially thought it might make quite a good concept for a murder mystery series. You can imagine it now, an oldish chap, living on a narrow boat, running everyday along the canal with his dog. He is obviously an amateur sleuth and spends his day stumbling across dead bodies and then solving the murders. Maybe it’s an idea for the 118-118 chaps?

However, I then came across this on the tinternet. Now this is obviously a parody, but I was pleased to know it wasn’t just us sickos that were thinking about it. It could give a new angle on all things jogging related or even develop into some social movements or trends. People for the right to run and not find dead bodies (PRRFDB) or Murder Mystery Running Clubs. I can see it now, Run London – I dare you! A route going through all the best hotspots.

No comments: